Sunday, February 15, 2009

There's nothing like an old fool.

It's a proven fact that water is life-giving; I'm talking about the wet kind, not the Living Water, which is even more important.

I try to drink 2 -3 quarts every day. Sometimes it's a chore. So, I take my 12 oz cup, fill it with hot water, and add 2 drops of vanilla Stevia and 5 drops of chocolate Stevia. If I close my eyes REAL tight and sniff, I can imagine it's hot chocolate. Very thin hot chocolate.

There is a guy at work that I respect immensely-- he's very smart and speaks several languages. He was watching me make my little cocktail the other day and I felt bound to explain what I was doing.

He laughed and said, "Well, you can fool some of the people some of the time and Beck can fool herself ALL the time!"

No real lesson here-- just a glimpse into my train wreck of a psyche.

No comments: