Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beckology, because Beckyology just didn't sound right:

Another Facebook note:

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

What is your salad dressing of choice? **honey mustard-- sweet with a little kick!*

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? *Goin' Nuts Cafe back home, Macaroni Grill here*

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? *Ice Cream*

What are your pizza toppings of choice? *Pan Pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms unless I'm back home and then it's Grottos with mushrooms*

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? * Five. Five too many*

What color cell phone do you have? *silver*

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? *right*

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? *Boobies and babies*

What is the last heavy item you lifted? *I helped lift the granite top for my kitchen island, but it broke*

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? *nope, but I've seen stars quite a few times!*


BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? *yeah- so I can say a proper goodbye*

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? *Hortense*

Number of flip flops do you own? *FL, so more than regular shoes, maybe 12?*

Last person you talked to? *hubby*

Last person you hugged? *hubby*

FAVORITOLOGY

Season? *Summer -- all 9 months of it*

Holiday? *July 4*

Day of the week? *Wednesday*

Month? *August*

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone? *always*

Mood? *eh*

What are you listening to? *Will and Grace, when I can hear it*

Watching? *Will and Grace*

Worrying about? *My appt with ENT this afternoon. My ear infections keep getting worse and I'm afraid I'll go blind.*

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? *to the bathroom*

What's the last movie you saw? *out-- Get Smart. At home: Sleepless in Seattle*

Do you smile often? *yes, I love to laugh*

Do you always answer your phone? *At home, rarely. I talk on the phone 8 hours a day*

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? *Amy*

If you could change your eye color what would it be? *Green*

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? *I don't eat fast food or drink sodas*

Do you own a digital camera? *Yes*

Have you ever had a pet fish? *no*

What's on your wish list for your birthday? *A real good tan*

Can you do push ups? *maybe one. Okay, maybe a half of one*

Can you do a chin up? *With these chins? C'mon!*

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? *nervous*

Do you have any saved texts? *no*

Ever been in a car wreck? *yes*

Do you have an accent? *nope*

What is the last song to make you cry? *Not a Day Goes By - Lonestar*

Plans tonight? *dunno, depends on how I feel after the doctor*

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? *several times*

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? *nothing at all*

Have you ever been given roses? *yes*

Current hate right now? *being sick AGAIN*

Met someone who changed your life? *yes*

How did you bring in the new year? *reading*

What song represents you? *Texas Tornado*

Name three people who might complete this? *Amy, Mary, Joan*

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? *yes, if I knew then what I know now. Some decisions would be different*

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? *YES*

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? *I'm not a psychic*

Does anyone love you? *yes*

Would you be a pirate? *yes! I'd get to see more islands*

What songs do you sing in the shower? *Toby Keith stuff-- You shouldn't kiss me like this, I Wanna Talk About Me, and Aaron Tippin- Kiss This*

Ever had someone sing to you? *yes*

When did you last cry? *last night*

Do you like to cuddle? *on occasion*

Have you held hands with anyone today? *no*

Who was the last person you took a picture of? *hubby*

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? *it hadn't been invented yet*

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? *no*

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? *old. Nobody likes me here*
Do you like pulpy orange juice? *yep*

Have you ever ridden a on an elephant? *no*

What are you saving your money up for right now? *old age*

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? *I am sugarfree, so I had PB last night-- Jif*

What were you doing 12 AM last night? *wondering if I was ever going to get to sleep*

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Ouch, my ears are still here and they still HURT!*

No comments: