Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I be a righter. (NOT)

I'm really having a lot of fun writing this blog!

I hope it's not too boring for you guys to read :-)

A friend back home encouraged me to write, oh, probably for the last 18 years and I never really did anything with it. No ambition, maybe? Or maybe too busy just living. Or maybe disbelief that anyone would want to read what I have to say.

Anyway, I know this isn't funny or thought-provoking, but I just wanted to say thanks.

So, CR, when you read this--- thanks. :-)

My hordes of readers -- my adoring public-- may not thank you, but I do.

I appreciate the encouragement over the years-- I do. I know it's not The Great American Novel, or even a column in The Salisbury Daily Times. But, as a gentleman recently told me, if you spell out the word SOCKS, it is Spanish for 'It Is What It Is'.

And it is :-)

No comments: