Friday, January 30, 2009

I want to Move IT Move IT!

To Tahiti, that is.

No phones, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury...

WHOA-- channelling Gilligan. Whom I happen to think was quite hot, that hat did it for me. (Kate thinks I should be under psychiatric care for that)

Again, off chasing rabbits.

My dream is to live in a beach hut in Tahiti. My wardrobe would consist of a sarong and a coconut bra. Maybe a pair of sandals too. And a grass skirt for when I go star gazing.

No phone whatsoever. No lights, no alarm clocks-- I'd rise and fall with the sun. No food processor-- I'd have time to chop everything and cook over an open fire.

I'd walk everywhere so I'd be tanned and fit I'd let my hair go completely gray.

I'd search the woods for herbs and make herbal remedies and love potions and sell to visitors so I could trade for a chicken for Sunday dinner.

I'd have a native house boy to hang around the hut. He'll teach me French and I'd bake him a cake.

I really like cake.

Please don't wake me up. I'm liking this one. A lot.

Time to go to the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

No comments: